+44 (0)191 440 1111
All of your home lighting and garden lighting needs.
All in one place. We like to keep things simple.
If you have any questions relating to our online store, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Terms and Conditions
- All of our product confirm to British and European standards and are manufacturered by vetted sources in accordance with current legislation at the time of purchase.
- Dimensions, wattages, descriptions and finishes are given as a guide only and do not constitute a legally binding contract.
- Lamps are included with all light fittings sold.
- The shipping cost will be calculated and displayed automatically when you select the appropriate country after placing an item into your basket.
- Please refer to the product information page for availability estimate. Typically we despatch within 7 - 10 days of receipt of order, though this timeframe depends upon the products availability from our suppliers, if we don't think your product can arrive in the time advised we will contact you by e-mail or telephone.
- In the unlikely event that your order takes longer than 14 days to despatch from the date that you place your order, we will contact you and give you the option to cancel (with no penalty).
- You must notify us of any damage, fault or shortage with 3 days of receipt, even if you aren’t installing your product for awhile, we strongly recommend that you open the box and check that the product is not physically damaged and is complete with all parts for installation - we cannot accept responsibility after this period, these faults are of course non electrical and include scratches , broken glass, missing parts or general flaws to the fittings.
- Where available we will always supply replacement parts if not we will provide a replacement fitting or a refund will be offered if your fitting is no longer available.
- We will not be liable for any costs incurred due to faulty goods or shortages such as electricians fees, time taken or damages etc.
- All of our product catalogue (with the exception of lamps) carry a 1 year return to base warranty and is to be returned to us at your cost. Some of our fittings carry a longer guarantee – this will be stated in the suppliers instructions.
- In the event of a fault occurring the product will be repaired or replaced according to the nature of the fault.
- The warranty applies to electrical components only and is void if deemed that the fitting has been incorrectly fitted, modified / altered or suffered abuse in a manner not intended for the purpose supplied.
- A small percentage of our products are non-returnable. You will be advised of this at the time of purchase and the relevant information will be present on your receipt – if you are unsure on this please contact a member of the sales team who can advise you further. If you placed your order online and an item is non returnable we will contact you to confirm you are happy with this before we progress your order.
- Shades – please keep the cellophane on your shades until you are 100% happy that you are keeping them, shades that are returned without the cellophane intact cannot be refunded or returned.
- Bulbs - Unfortunately we do not accept bulbs as returns unless faulty, these do not have a guarantee just an expected life unless stated on the packaging.
- If you need to return goods for any reason, please contact our customer services department first. They will provide you an authorisation number and take down some details.
- We will not be able to accept returns without an authorisation number so please contact us first.
- Returned goods must be in their original condition and packaging complete with all parts including ceiling fixings, bulbs and screws.
- All goods returned for online orders will be subject to a handling charge of 25% and returned at your expense, this charge is to cover the cost for us to return the product to our supplier as we also incur a charge for products that aren’t required.
- If purchased from our showroom(s) please contact us for our returns policy, if you have purchased a reduced item this will receive a credit note with a 1 year expiry if returned in its original condition within 28 days. If you purchased an Ex Display item (reduced or full price) these are unfortunately non returnable and are to be checked by yourself before leaving the showroom. All special orders are subject to a 25% handling charge- these are products that we have to order in from a catalogue especially or bespoke fittings – please see staff if you are unsure about any of the above.
- The product must not have been installed or modified, and must be returned in the original packaging (complete with lamps and any other parts) and meet the above criteria.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the above conditions are not met.
- Please leave the cellophane on any shades until you are happy with the product, goods must be returned in their original packaging complete with all parts & bulbs in order to receive a refund.
- Reduced items will receive a credit note if refunded within 28 days.
- Ex display items are non returnable (unless electrically faulty) and are to be checked by the customer before leaving the showroom. Ex display items may not be reduced as we have the option to order a brand new fitting, this is the customer’s choice to take an ex display item.
- Unfortunately we do not accept bulbs as returns unless faulty, these do not have a guarantee just an expected life unless stated on the packaging.
- Products must be installed by a qualified electrician.
- All products must be earthed (where necessary) and the mains supply must be isolated prior to installation.
- Please note that an incorrect installation can void your warranty (see warranty).
- Installation accessories such as screws, raw plugs etc and hook plates for heavy fittings are not supplied with products.
- We do not accept liability for any personal damages such as electrocution due to improper installation.
- Your statuary rights are not affected.
Total Spent: £0.00